Put your resume at the top of the pile with MPP certification. The Microsoft Professional Program was created to help students gain technical job-ready skills and get real-world experiences that help you to excel in the industry’s newest job roles. These courses will be taught by experts and feature quizzes, hands-on labs, and discussion communities. For each track a student completes, they earn a certificate of completion from Microsoft proving you mastered the skills. In addition, Microsoft offers an Acclaim badge for each professional track completed.
Throughout the year we will offer three of the most popular tracks. This is a hybrid program scheduled for the working professional. BCCE’s program gives you both in-class help from an instructor and online coursework. You will get real-world experience with these courses that feature practical demos, hands-on labs, and a final capstone project that is evaluated and approved by Microsoft. Completion of all of the courses in a track results in a Microsoft Certification and an MPP badge managed by Acclaim, the top badging company in the US.
Why take the MPP at Bellevue College CE?
- BCCE is partnering with Microsoft to offer this as a course that includes face-to-face instructor time.
- Small classes to provide individual help.
- Instructors with professional experience.
- Hybrid model providing both class instruction and online coursework.
- Work in teams.
- Final project will be reviewed by Microsoft.
Each of these professional tracks are instructor-led and approximately 120-130 hours of instruction that can be completed in 8-10 weeks.
The tracks will include:
- Data Science – Opportunities for data scientists—one of today’s hottest jobs—are rapidly growing in response to the exponential amounts of data being captured and analyzed. Companies hire data scientists to find insights and to solve meaningful business problems.
- AI – Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions. Human-like capabilities such as understanding natural language, speech, vision, and making inferences from knowledge will extend software beyond the app.
- Big Data – Designing systems that capture, process, and analyze data is critical for companies in order to have a competitive advantage. This curriculum takes students from their first select statement to orchestrating big data workflows in the cloud.
The program will start winter quarter.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated September 26, 2018