Cybersecurity threats are on the rise and now more than ever businesses need skilled team members to help prevent and mitigate breaches. This 10-course program will help you identify threats early on and minimize breach impacts.
Start Date: 4/9/19
End Date: 6/15/19
Duration: 10 weeks
Fee: $3045 (includes Azure access)
Why take the MPP at Bellevue College CE?
- BCCE is partnering with Microsoft to offer this as a course that includes face-to-face instructor time.
- Small classes to provide individual help.
- Instructors with professional experience.
- Hybrid model providing both class instruction and online coursework.
- Work in teams.
- You will have access to employment information and special sessions by Microsoft.
- Final project will be reviewed by Microsoft.
This is a hybrid program that combines online content and exercises along with classroom assistance. The program is a Bring Your Own Device course, so you will need a Windows laptop running Windows 10 and Microsoft Office or an Apple laptop.
Some experience with the following.
- Windows networking
- Windows Server administration
- Windows PowerShell.
This TrackConsists of the Following Courses:
- Enterprise Security Fundamentals
- Threat Detection: Planning for a Secure Enterprise
- Planning a Security Incident Response
- PowerShell Security Best Practices
- Managing Identity
- Securing Data in Azure and SQL Server
- Windows 10 Security Features
- Windows Server 2016 Security Features
- Microsoft Azure Security Services
- Microsoft Professional Capstone : Cybersecurity
Technologies You Will Learn:
- Windows Defender
- Windows Information Protection
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Active Directory
- Azure Security Center
- Desired State Configuration
- Just Enough Administration
- Privilege Attribute Certification
Last Updated January 31, 2019