Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions. Human-like capabilities such as understanding natural language, speech, vision, and making inferences from knowledge will extend software beyond the app.
Start Date: 4/8/19
End Date: 6/15/19
Duration: 10 weeks
Fee: $3195 (includes Azure access)
Fundamental math knowledge and a basic grasp of programming concepts, but you don’t need to be a mathematician or a pro software developer.
Why take the MPP at Bellevue College CE?
- BCCE is partnering with Microsoft to offer this as a course that includes face-to-face instructor time.
- Small classes to provide individual help.
- Instructors with professional experience.
- Hybrid model providing both class instruction and online coursework.
- Work in teams.
- You will have access to employment information and special sessions by Microsoft.
- Final project will be reviewed by Microsoft.
This is a hybrid program that combines online content and exercises along with classroom assistance. The program is a Bring Your Own Device course, so you will need a Windows laptop running Windows 10 and Microsoft Office or an Apple laptop.
This Track Consists of the Following:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Essential Math for Machine Learning: Python Edition
- Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Data Science Research Methods: Python Edition
- Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
- Deep Learning Explained
- Reinforcement Learning Explained
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- Final Project
Technologies You Will Use:
- Speech Recognition
- Data Analysis
- Azure Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
For more information email email@example.com.
Last Updated January 30, 2019