A career in project management offers a variety of jobs across industries, incredible growth potential, and excellent compensation. Skilled project management professionals are in a prime position to benefit from:
- A projected 2.2 million new project management jobs created around the world each year through 2027, according to the Project Management Talent Gap Report.
- 8,286 Project Manager jobs in the Seattle – Bellevue area. (Indeed.com, 4.5.18)
Position yourself for a big career move with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification enhances your resume, elevates your career potential, and boosts your earnings potential.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US$20,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment, and experience.
- Join a global network of over 793,000 PMP credential holders.
Why Enroll in This Course?
- Learn the entire PMBOK® Guide–Sixth Edition with BCCE’s experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test, and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with a structured learning environment.
- Meet the 35 hour project management education prerequisite.
- Take advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program.
Registration will start on May 10th for this course.
Learn more about PMP certification benefits at pmi.org.
Last Updated April 11, 2018