Whether you want to speak Spanish for business or pleasure, our classes are a great way to learn. And our classes cover the full range of proficiency levels from beginning to advanced.
Beginning Spanish classes introduce you to basic vocabulary and expressions used in everyday situations.
Beginning lessons cover how to:
- Ask and respond to simple questions
- Engage in simple conversations
- Interact in social, business, and travel situations
- Read a variety of basic written materials
- Write simple sentences on everyday topics
Intermediate and advanced classes build on your existing skills to help you read, write, and speak Spanish with greater fluency.
Intermediate and advanced lessons teach you how to:
- Engage in conversations with ease and confidence
- Increase your proficiency in Spanish grammar and vocabulary
- Read and understand the meaning of Spanish texts and articles
- Write short essays on common topics
- Deepen your understanding of current Spanish culture
Classes meet once or twice a week for 5-10 weeks. Most instructors are native Spanish speakers with extensive teaching experience.