Please read this document, CEO NEXT STEPS, and print out and complete all of the remaining forms before your interview
Go to our homepage to the Bellevue College ADMISSIONS PROCESS for CEO or CEO LIP (Career Education Options Program or the Language Integration Program).
If you do not have all of the necessary forms (below) completed at the time of your entrance interview, you will be asked by our staff to reschedule.
- Variance Attendance Release Form [PDF]
- Recommendation for Re-Engagement (school district official) [PDF]
- State Reporting Registration [PDF] – Download form, save on your device, then open, type in responses, then print, sign and include with your packet
- Choice Transfer Request or documentation of official withdrawal from the last high school you attended*
- Official transcript from the last high school or school district you attended
- Copy of photo ID with date of birth
*A “Choice Transfer Request” or official withdrawal documentation from high school may be needed if you have moved from your last school to a new school district. Request this from your old high school.
Website manager is Natalie Revollas
Last Updated November 1, 2023