Providing services and support for English language learners who want to get a high school diploma and more.
Attend an Information Session: Now enrolling for winter 2021!
Regarding Info Sessions:
Due to COVID-19 and governmental recommendation Bellevue College | CEO program will be offering one on one appointments for the required CEO LIP Information Session. As of now all dates for our Info sessions are cancelled. All our staff members are telecommuting and thus are not available in person.
- Email Angie Palma Gutierrez at email@example.com to request a LIP information session.
- Here is a copy of the presentation so that you can come up with questions for your appointment. CEO LIP | Info Session Presentation
LIP is for students learning English who are:
- 16 – 21 years of age (must be 16 on or before September 1st)
- Behind in credits for age or grade level, and/or
- At risk of dropping out of high school
The program enables students to learn academic English and work toward an AA degree, GED, high school diploma or professional/technical certificate while receiving wrap-around services and support in order to achieve their educational goals.
What does CEO’s LIP Program provide?
- Tuition, Books & School Supplies
- Bus Vouchers & ORCA Cards
- Referral to BC Resources
- Individual Case Management
- College Transition Courses
- CEO LIP Spanish Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP_Russian Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP Korean Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP Chinese Brochure PDF
Last Updated June 26, 2021