Providing services and support for English language learners who want to get a high school diploma and more.
Attend an Information Session: Now enrolling!
Regarding Info Sessions:
CEO program will be offering one on one appointments for the required CEO LIP Information Session.
- Email Angie Palma Gutierrez at email@example.com to request a LIP information session.
- Here is a copy of the presentation so that you can come up with questions for your appointment. CEO LIP | Info Session Presentation
LIP is for students learning English who are:
- 16 – 21 years of age (must be 16 on or before September 1st)
- Behind in credits for age or grade level, and/or
- At risk of dropping out of high school
The program enables students to learn academic English and work toward an AA degree, GED, high school diploma or professional/technical certificate while receiving wrap-around services and support in order to achieve their educational goals.
What does CEO’s LIP Program provide?
- Tuition, Books & School Supplies
- Bus Vouchers & ORCA Cards
- Referral to BC Resources
- Individual Case Management
- College Transition Courses
- CEO LIP Spanish Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP_Russian Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP Korean Brochure PDF
- CEO LIP Chinese Brochure PDF
Last Updated October 12, 2022