NEW! CEO’S LANGUAGE INTEGRATION PROGRAM (LIP)
Providing services and support for English language learners who want to get a high school diploma and more.
Attend an Information Session: Now enrolling for Fall 2019!
Attending an information session is required of all incoming students. The session will be approximately 1 hour so please plan your schedule accordingly. You must be at the entire session in order to be considered for enrollment.
|AUGUST 20||TUESDAY||3:00 - 4:30 PM||A132|
|AUGUST 27||TUESDAY||3:00 - 4:30 PM||A132|
|SEPTEMBER 3||TUESDAY||3:00 - 4:30 PM||A132|
LIP is for students learning English who are:
- 16 – 21 years of age (must be 16 on or before September 1st)
- Behind in credits for age or grade level, and/or
- At risk of dropping out of high school
The program enables students to learn academic English and work toward an AA degree, GED, high school diploma or professional/technical certificate while receiving wrap-around services and support in order to achieve their educational goals.
What does CEO’s LIP Program provide?
- Tuition, Books & School Supplies
- Bus Vouchers & ORCA Cards
- Referral to BC Resources
- Individual Case Management
- College Transition Courses
Last Updated August 15, 2019