- Earn both college and high school credit for each course students take.
- Credit earned can be applied to an applicable Bellevue College degree or certification
- Transfer credit to other colleges and universities (check with the college admissions office).
- Cost is 1/3 of the regular college tuition rate
- The opportunity for students to challenge themselves and develop skills to excel academically.
- Alternative to running start, earn college credit without leaving the high school campus.
- In contrast to AP courses, students who complete a college in the high school class can be assured of earning credit rather than relying on a test score.
Last Updated September 24, 2014