ACCT 300 Finance • 5 Cr.
An introduction to financial decision making. Topics include financial statement analysis, time value of money, risk and return, financial assets, securities valuation, capital budgeting, cost of capital, and capital structure. Prerequisite: Program Entry Requirements and ACCT 250.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- • Construct financial statement analysis
- • Calculate and defend time-value of money
- • Value financial assets, their use to include risk and rates of return
- • Analyze cash flow estimates and risk analysis
- • Develop forecasting and working capital management and budgeting