BTS 165 Business Spreadsheet Analysis & Design • 5 Cr.
Introduces key concepts to develop and analyze business spreadsheets. Topics include formulas, formatting, logical, financial and lookup functions, charts, pivot tables, data tables, and multiple workbooks. Projects integrate skills to create business spreadsheets that communicate financial and operational performance. Recommended: BTS 161 or equivalent experience.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- After completing this class, students will be able to:
- 1. Manage and Share Workbooks within a professional business setting
- 2. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts to analyze and customize business data
- 3. Create Advanced Formulas in advanced business scenarios
- 4. Create Advanced Charts and Tables to clearly communicate data in Excel documents
- 5. Utilize intermediate to advanced software features to solve a business problem