CEO 104 Preparing for the Job Market • 2 Cr.
This course will introduce skills and strategies to compete in the job market, general and discipline-specific leadership skills, the career portfolio as a tool in job application, resources for future education, professional development, and lifelong learning. Prerequisite: C- or better in CEO 100, 101, 102, 103, 105, and permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Complete an effective career portfolio.
- Develop an effective personal career portfolio.
- Participate in Student Programs leadership program and/or college/community extracurricular activities.
- Complete a scholarship application.
- Develop a plan to create a balance in life, education and career.