DUTEC 107 Human Cross-Sectional Anatomy • 7 Cr.
Covers the human anatomy from the cross-sectional perspective in longitudinal, transverse, coronal, and oblique planes. Students analyze correlations with clinical diagnostic imaging techniques. Prerequisite: Acceptance into program or permission of program chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify normal human anatomy.
- Identify human anatomy represented in a variety of orthogonal planes.
- Illustrate anatomical structures with correct spatial relationships.
- Articulate terminology related to cross-sectional anatomy.
- Describe the human body as an integrated system.
- Recognize anatomical structures as displayed by various diagnostic imaging methods.
- Fall 2015 (current quarter)