DUTEC 112 Pathophysiology III • 3 Cr.
Continues upon Pathophysiology II and focuses on the disease process and disease states relevant to obstetrics, gynecology, and neurology. Prerequisite: DUTEC 106 or permission of program chair.
Prerequisite: DUTEC 105 and DUTEC 106, acceptance into program or permission of program chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Define terms used to describe pathologic states of the male and female reproductive systems.
- Understand various pathologic conditions and lesions associated with the study of gynecology, urology and neurology.
- Describe the physiologic basis of abnormalities studied.
- Select and identify pathologies that can be demonstrated by ultrasonic imaging techniques.
- Spring 2015 (current quarter)