ELIUP 042 Grammar Level II • 4.5 Cr.
Students learn and practice more difficult sentence structures, verb tenses, modals, comparatives, adverbs of manner, and the usage of determiners and modifiers with nouns. Course is linked with ELIUP 041. Prerequisite: Acceptance to the ELI program.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use the present simple, past simple, future simple, present progressive, and past progressive tenses.
- Use a variety of modals to express different meanings.
- Use different forms of adjectives and adverbs.
- Use different forms of nouns and determiners.
- Use subject pronouns, object pronouns, possessive pronouns, and possessive adjectives.