INDES 372 Design Studio Experimental • 5 Cr.
The experimental studio focuses on problem solving as it pertains to conceptual and theoretical design issues. This studio will address and investigate topics relating to interior design in unique methods such as technology, methodology, construction or production to give a few examples. The studio will result in an investigation into interior design. May be repeated for a maximum of 15 Credits. Prerequisite: Acceptance to the program. Students may enroll in only one studio course (INDES 370, 371, 372) in any one quarter.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Perform critical analysis of selected design topics, methodologies, theories of constructions
- Develop and communicate design intent for a specific design problem
- Investigate and implement design solutions through selected design disciplines
- Produce a body of design work using selected knowledge, skills or technology
- Fall 2018 (current quarter)