MKTG 210 Marketing Research Design and Analysis • 5 Cr.
Presents the structure and use of marketing research in managerial decision-making. Students discuss research objectives and techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and reporting methods. Prerequisite: BTS 161.
Recommended: BTS 161.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Explain the steps in the business research process.
- Identify appropriate types of research required for different business situations.
- Define various methods of research and data collection.
- Compare the advantages/disadvantages of these research/collection methods in different business situations.
- Identify important sources of secondary research information.
- Explain the fundamentals of research sampling and analysis.
- Identify the sues of research findings in solving business problems and clarifying business opportunities.
- Identify the impacts of e-commerce on customer service and information gathering.
- Spring 2016 (current quarter)