MKTG 225 Customer Relations Management • 5 Cr.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate CRM appropriate software.
- Differentiate the roles of the following three CRM activities: On-line Web site, customer communication, and customer support.
- Discuss the roles e-mail, moderated discussion groups, moderated e-mail discussion groups and digests, and newsletters for establishing effective communications between customers and E-businesses.
- Explain the benefits of 1:1 customer relationship from the standpoint of business goals and customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer service requirements that correspond with each phase of the product life cycle: customer needs assessment; product purchase; produce support; product resale.
- Differentiate between synchronous and asynchronous customer support and their mutually supportive roles in implementing an E-service plan.
- Identify and explain the primary functions of call center in customer relations management.
- Discuss the fundamental issues of trust and privacy when dealing with Customer Service Management.
- Winter 2016 (current quarter)