MKTG 292 Marketing Internship • V1-5 Cr.
After securing internship placement students gain practical experience within the marketing management industry environment which they use as preparation for work readiness. The internship should consist of 3 - 15 hours (depending on number of Credits) weekly engagement with the organization; students will also meet weekly with the instructor and discuss work activities. Variable Credit based on hours worked in internship. Prerequisite: Permission of Program Chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Arranging your internship.
- Professionalism on the job.
- Writing and reflecting.
- Formulating learning objectives.
- Recognizing and handling difficult situations on the job
- Spring 2016 (current quarter)