NDT 104 Clinical Correlates I • 3 Cr.
Explores the clinical correlates for EEG, recognizing diseases and syndromes related to EEG, and how they relate to the EEG recording. Previously ENDT 104. Either ENDT 104 or NDT 104 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Recognize symptoms of neurological diseases and disorders relating to EEG
- Evaluate the treatments and medications used and how they relate to the field of EEG
- Correlate EEG patterns associated with neurological diseases and disorders
- Recognize EEG patterns associated with neurological diseases and disorders
- Winter 2018 (current quarter)