NSCOM 223 Managing a Network Environment • 5 Cr.
Course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement, manage and troubleshoot existing network and server environments based on the Microsoft Windows platform. Prerequisite: NSCOM 221 at BC with a C- or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Install, Implement and configure name resolution by using Domain Name System (DNS).
- Install, Implement and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Configure IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Configure network connectivity and remote access solutions.
- Configure core and distributed network solutions.
- Configure advanced network infrastructure.