NSCOM 223 Managing a Network Environment • 5 Cr.
Course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement, manage and troubleshoot existing network and server environments based on the Microsoft Windows platform. Prerequisite: NSCOM 221 at BC with a C- or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Deploy, manage and maintain servers through imaging, patch management and monitoring.
- Configure and manage file and print services.
- Install, Implement and configure name resolution by using Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and manage Active Directory.
- Configure and manage Group Policies.
- Configure Network Policy Server Infrastructure.