NSCOM 227 Implementing Directory Services • 5 Cr.
Course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and administer directory services. Focuses on Active Directory, High Availability, federation and access solutions. Topics include: Active Directory, Group Policy and disaster recovery. Prerequisite: NSCOM 223 at BC with a C or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Configure and manage high availability options and services.
- Implement and configure identity federation and access solutions.
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery options.
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions.
- Create and manage Group Policy.