NSCOM 227 Implementing Directory Services • 5 Cr.
Course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and administer Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory services. Focuses on implementing Group Policy and understanding the Group Policy tasks required to centrally manage users and computers. Topics include: DNS configuration, account administration, domain management, and disaster recovery. Prerequisite: NSCOM 223 at BC with a C- or better.
Description starting Summer 2018
Course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, and administer directory services. Focuses on Active Directory, High Availability, federation and access solutions. Topics include: Active Directory, Group Policy and disaster recovery. Prerequisite: NSCOM 223 at BC with a C or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Configure the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Configure and manage high availability options and services.
- Implement and configure identity federation and access solutions.
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery options.
- Configure Identity and Access Solutions.
- Create and manage Group Policy.