NSCOM 240 Cloud Services • 5 Cr.
This course addresses the principles and concepts of Platform as a Service and Software as a Service. Prerequisite: NSCOM 231 with a C or better.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify the benefits and challenges in to SaaS (Software as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Describe the benefits and challenges of a lift and shift operation
- Deploy, manage and configure a SaaS (Software as a Service) and (Platform as a Service) PaaS solution
- Identify the appropriate service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements from a selected scenario
- Plan the deployment of a hybrid onsite/cloud migration
- Spring 2018 (current quarter)