OLS 180 Individual Study • 2 Cr.
Students develop a plan with a faculty advisor that includes further education, learning objectives, worksite experiences or activities, and evaluation specific to their career pathway. Prerequisite: OLS 106, 171, and OLS 174, and permission of program manager.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Complete a work related experience.
- Complete a project that includes research, interviews, experiences, etc. that is related to career pathway.
- Discuss personal strengths and skills that match the chosen career pathway.
- List the accommodations or adaptations that might be needed in the chosen career pathway.
- List career related lessons learned from the project.
- Redefine/refine one’s career path based upon the lessons learned.
- Winter 2018 (current quarter)