PARED 023 Child Study Lab • 3 Cr.
No class description found. Please report this via the feedback link to the right of this website.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify ways to keep their child safe and healthy, while providing enriched spaces to play and explore.
- List your childs unique temperamental characteristics of their child.
- Identify opportunities to observe the necessity of shifting their parenting role as their child initiates ideas through play to control themselves and their environment.
- List ways utilize the other parent-students in their class as a support system for their job as parents.
- Perform appropriate Risk Managment procedures in lab.
- Apply leadership training while carryout the lab school business.
- Perform tasks required to fullfill lab asssignments successfully.