PE 245 FUND OF VOLLEYBALL • 3 Cr.
Develops advanced levels of movement and skill in volleyball. Students gain knowledge and experience to prepare them for competitive programs and coaching volleyball in physical education and recreational settings.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify and perform higher level volleyball skills needed in competitive play
- Apply knowledge of rules and regulations of the game
- Identify team stratgies appropriate for a variety of playing positions and situations
- Gain skills needed to assess opponent strengths and weaknesses
- Spring 2018 (current quarter)