PROG 272 Implementing a Mobile Solution • 5 Cr.
Students completing this course are able to design, develop, test, and deploy mobile programs. They understand the mobile application development environment and tools. They are able to work in a team environment and can independently solve programming problems. Prerequisite: PROG 120 with a C- or better, or permission of instructor.
Prerequisite: PROG 120 with a C- or better, or permission of instructor. Fee: $57.50 computer use.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- At the end of this course, students possess the skills and abilities to:
- Design, write, compile, debug and execute well engineered and maintainable mobile programs using Object Oriented techniques and programming
- Identify the role and impacts of sensors, storage, graphics, and networks in mobile applications
- Create and set-up simple Server services to provide application data
- Publish and maintain the deployed mobile applications
- Winter 2014 (current quarter)