PSYC 110 Applied Psychology • 5 Cr.
Stresses application of psychological theory. Students survey how psychology interfaces with other disciplines, focusing on how psychologists perform their professional functions in different settings.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe how psychology interfaces with other disciplines and professions in specific ways as an interdisciplinary approach
- Apply principles and findings in psychology to one's life.
- Identify the comprehensive purpose, scope, and areas of application in the discipline of psychology.
- Use research methods in psychology.
- Use the principles of psychology to enhance personal learning skills (i.e., testing writing, oral communication, collaborative learning, etc.).