RATEC 297 Special Topics in Radiology • V1-5 Cr.
Allows study of special topics that may be necessary to update students in the field of radiologic technology. Prerequisite: Acceptance into program or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Identify the basic elements of a resume and cover letter
- Create a professional resume and cover letter
- Identify the skills necessary to perform the role of a Clinical Education Coordinator
- Identify interviewing strategies and preparedness
- Retain a basic understanding of radiology management
- Understand the job responsibilities of a Radiologist Assistant and the means to obtain
- Understand the advantage of a BA degree of Applied Sciences and the means to obtain
- Understand the role of a PACS administrator
- Spring 2018 (current quarter)