TECH 294 Technical Support Internship II • 4 Cr.
Continues TECH 293, for additional non-paying credit-earning, on-the-job experience in technical support. For NSCOM degree students only. Prerequisite: TECH 293 at BC and permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Apply his/her software, hardware, and business skills in a variety of duties and responsibilities in a work environment
- Manage his or her work load by employing multitasking techniques and task prioritization to manage his/her work load in solving problems
- Solve problems with computers using organizational/analytical skills
- Use appropriate interpersonal abilities (such as leadership, integrity, diplomacy, respect for cultural diversity, flexibility, perseverance, resourcefulness, etc.)
- Complete special projects