Through the National Student Clearinghouse site you can:
- Print an Enrollment Verification Certificate that you can send to health insurers, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment.
- Print a Good Student Discount Certificate for auto insurer or other companies that request proof of status as a Good Student for the current term.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications that have been sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history and find out when Bellevue College is scheduled to send the Clearinghouse its next enrollment update.
- View enrollment verifications to student service providers that have been made per your request or the service provider’s request (with your consent).