- Main Campus: (425) 564-1000
- TTY/TTD: (425) 564-4110
- Student Financial Services Office: (425) 564-2309
- 91.3 KBCS: (425) 564-2427
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6406
Public Safety (Campus Security)
- Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
- Phone (non-emergencies): (425) 564-2400
- Website: Public Safety Office
Admissions and Registration
Academic Departments or Programs
- Locating an office: Browse campus directories
Media Relations Contact
- North Campus: (425) 564-4000
Online Classes / Canvas
Canvas is Bellevue College’s learning management system. For more information or to get help resolving Canvas related issues, visit the Canvas information page.
To work toward a safe and healthful environment at the college for all faculty, staff, students and community at large; and to oversee health and safety issues for the campus. Report concerns via email to the BC Safety Committee.
Examples of items to report:
- Lights out in parking lots
- Broken or loose tiles in court yard
- Shrubbery overgrowth obstructing view at parking areas exits
- Cracked sidewalks
- Loose railings
Student Financial Services Office
- Phone: (425) 564-2309
- Other information: Costs & Assistance
Web Registration or Web Payment Help
Contact the Student Service Center if you are having problems or have questions about registration, payment, or other services on the web.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (425) 564-2222
Contact the webmaster for broken links or navigation problems.