- Main Campus: 425-564-1000
- TTY/TTD: 425-564-6189
- Student Financial Services Office: 425-564-2309
- 91.3 KBCS: 425-564-2427
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6406
Creating and sustaining a safe inclusive environment requires everyone’s help and commitment. The Report Concerns website offers ways to identify and report a concern or to seek support.
Use the Report Concerns website to alert the college in cases of Concerning, Worrisome, or Threatening Behaviors, Relationship Violence, Sexual Misconduct, or Stalking, a Bias Incident or Hate Crime, Academic Dishonesty and Misconduct, Other Student Misconduct, Child or Vulnerable Adult Abuse or Neglect, Environment, Health, and Safety Concerns, or Other Concerns.Report Concerns
Public Safety (Campus Security)
- Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
- Phone (non-emergencies): 425-564-2400
- Website: Public Safety Office
Admissions and Registration
Academic Departments or Programs
- Locating an office: Browse campus directories
Media Relations Contact
- North Campus: 425-564-4000
Online Classes / Canvas
Canvas is Bellevue College’s learning management system. For more information or to get help resolving Canvas related issues, visit the Canvas information page.
Student Financial Services Office
- Phone: 425-564-2309
- Other information: Costs & Assistance
Web Registration or Web Payment Help
Contact the Student Service Center if you are having problems or have questions about registration, payment, or other services on the web.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 425-564-2222
Contact the webmaster for broken links or navigation problems.
- Website: Information Technology Services: Service Desk
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Feedback Form