Key Dates and Events for Students
The following dates are noteworthy for students:
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 – Financial Aid awards and disbursement stops.
- Thursday, Oct. 28 – Registration processes in current system (HP) become unavailable at 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 4 – Student information cannot be updated. Information becomes read-only.
- Friday, Nov. 5, 3 p.m. – Class schedule becomes unavailable due to scheduled system maintenance.
- Monday, Nov. 8 – Class schedule available.
- Monday, Nov. 8 – ctcLink “goes live” at Bellevue College.
- Friday, Nov. 17 – students begin ctcLink account activation and access.
- Friday, Nov. 17 – Students can drop Fall Quarter courses and make payments in ctcLink.
- Monday, Nov. 29 – Winter Quarter registration starts (in ctcLink only).
- Monday, Nov. 29 – Financial Aid processing resumes (anticipated; subject to change).
- Wednesday, Dec. 1 – Winter Quarter registration starts for new and returning students (in ctcLink only).
- Monday, Jan. 3 – Winter Quarter starts.
Last Updated November 22, 2021