Important: The results of Degree Audit are unofficial and are intended for advising purposes only. Contact your advisor if you have any questions. Final approval of Bellevue College degree and certificate completion resides with the Evaluations Office. It is highly recommended that students utilize Degree Audit in collaboration with an advisor.
- Degree Audit is only available from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- All students with a student identification number, have access to Degree Audit.
- Employees must request access.
- As of summer 2008, hundreds of courses have been renumbered and or retitled.
- Degree Audit: Run an audit of your current academic record against any degree or certificate offered at Bellevue College to view your progress towards graduation.
- Academic Planner: View an academic plan of future coursework recommended by your advisor. An academic plan is a listing of tentative future coursework by quarter.
- Advising Notes: View advising notes your advisor may leave for you. For example, an advisor may summarize decisions made during your meeting or note advising recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have a question? See our FAQ page.