WHAT IS I-BEST?
I-BEST (Integrated Basic Education and Skills Training) is a nationally recognized program for English language learners and Basic Skills students who want to:
- Start college classes
- Earn college certificates in Business Computing or Accounting
- Learn workplace and job search skills
- Gain confidence in English, study skills, and career readiness
WHO IS READY FOR I-BEST?
Students in ESL levels 5-6 and ABE levels 3-6 who have:
- CASAS Reading scores between 210-255
- College and career goals
- Time and commitment to the program
WHY I-BEST AT BELLEVUE COLLEGE?
A team of teachers and advisors provides wrap-around support, such as:
- Two teachers in the classroom
- Education planning
- English and study skills support
- Tuition payment options
- School and community resources
I-BEST Navigator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 425-564-2363
Please also check the Workforce Education Program for additional information.
Last Updated July 28, 2017