College Community Resources:
Bulldog Pantry (C212)
Serves all students, faculty and staff on campus.
Hopelink & Workforce Education Office (B131):
- Food assistance – Bags of nonperishable food are available in our front lobby (B131).
- Free Personal Finance Workshops and 1:1 Financial Coaching (call 425-564-4054 for schedule).
- Energy assistance – Hopelink staff visit B131 once a month to help qualifying individuals apply for energy assistance programs, LIHEAP and PSE HELP; more information about the programs and eligibility can be found on Hopelink’s website.
Surrounding Community Resources:
- Change Counts:
Provides emergency assistance & government benefits for free or low-cost one-on-one support to help you understand more about resources available, make good financial decisions, and have choices for savings and loans.
- Community Human Services or Resource Centers
- Emerald City Resource Guide:
Directs people to the meals, shelter, healthcare & other services needed.
- Washington Health Plan Finder:
Online marketplace for individuals and families to find, compare, and enroll in qualified health plans, dental plans, and Washington Apple Health (Medicaid)
Last Updated May 26, 2019