DRC forms and documents are available for electronic submission and/or download on this page. Additionally, these forms and documents are available in paper version at the DRC office. If you have questions, need assistance, or need an alternative format, please let us know.
Initial Access Form
Be sure to review our Getting Started page before completing this form. This form is for students who are new to the DRC to set up their first conversation a disability specialist.
- MyDRC Initial Access Form has gone live! For in-depth guidance on how to complete this form, please see our MyDRC User Guide.
Alternately, you may fill out our original version of these forms instead of using MyDRC. If using the fillable PDF or Word Document, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Initial Access Web Form
- Initial Access Fillable PDF Form (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Initial Access Form (Word document)
Request for Accommodation Form
The DRC has a new database called MyDRC that students CURRENTLY REGISTERED WITH THE DRC will use to request accommodations each quarter. For tutorials on how to use MyDRC, check out the MyDRC User Guide page. If you are a new DRC student, you must submit an Initial Access Form and have an access meeting before requesting accommodations in MyDRC.
Alternative Media Request Form
Use this form to request alternative media each quarter if you are approved for Alternative Media accommodations. If you feel you need Alternative Media but do not have it as an accommodation, please request an updated access meeting. If using the fillable PDF or Word Doc, remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Alternative Media Request Web Form
- Alternative Media Request Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Alternative Media Request Form Word Doc
Test Proctoring Form
Use this form for every quiz, test, or exam for which you want your test-related accommodations (e.g. extended time, distraction-free environment, etc.). It is the student’s responsibility to provide instructors with the proctoring form two business days in advance of the test so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Remember to contact the DRC to schedule a testing date and time 2 business days in advance as well. For final exams, please schedule one month in advance. If you need to use any adaptive equipment or assistive technology during testing, please request this when scheduling your test. Remember to either print the form to deliver to your instructor, or to save and email the form to your instructor.
- Test Proctoring Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Test Proctoring Form Word Doc
Syllabi Review Form
Use this form if you would like to schedule all of your quizzes, tests, and exams for the entire quarter at once. This is not a required form. The Student Syllabi Form is made available to students so they may go through all of their syllabi at the beginning of each quarter to list all their exams in one place. This form can then be turned into the DRC to make appointments for each exam, instead of making appointments individually Remember to either print the form to bring into the DRC, or to save and email the form to the DRC.
- Syllabi Review Form Fillable PDF (please use Chrome or Internet Explorer)
- Syllabi Review Form Word Doc
Sign Language Interpreter Request Form
Use this form to request an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter for an upcoming event, meeting, or appointment. Please be sure to complete and submit this form at your earliest convenience but no later than 2 business days before your event; the earlier you request an interpreter, the more time we have to make the proper arrangements.
This request form is to be used by:
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing DRC students as well as prospective students for virtually ANY meeting on campus (and case-by-case events off campus will be considered)
- Hearing students who have no affiliation with the DRC but wish to meet with either a DRC-enrolled Deaf or hard-of-hearing student, staff or faculty member
- Any college club who wish to have or require an ASL interpreter present for any college-wide public event
- Any Deaf or hard-of-hearing student that wishes to attend a Bellevue College event
Requests for Faculty and Staff accommodations should be made through Human Resources. They can be reached at (425) 564-2274. For any questions, including if your request should be made via this Form or to Human Resources, call our Deaf Services Specialist at (425) 564-4159 for voice, (425) 564-6189 for TTY, or DRCatBC on Skype for ASL users.
It is strongly encouraged that the organizer of the meeting/planner of the event be the person or entity responsible to request an interpreter; this is to ensure the form is filled out to its best possible completion. In the event of the request being made by a BC club/organization, the club/organization putting on the event will be responsible for compensating for the cost of the interpreter(s) and should include their budget number on the Interpreter Request Form.
Last Updated May 9, 2016