This is an in-depth, hands-on, self-paced Canvas training. This is great for new students and students who want to practice as they learn. This workshop has daily tasks, a discussion, an assignment, and a quiz online over four days. Advanced registration is required. Experienced online instructors facilitate these Workshops. Online registration is required. Registration opens in December 2023.
When do the sessions start?
The next sessions F991, F992, F993, and F994 will begin Wednesday, January 3, 2024, and end Saturday, January 6, 2024.
These are self-paced workshops with daily tasks to complete when it works for you. There are no “set” workshop times, just the beginning date and the end date.
How do I Register?
- Create or Lookup your Bellevue College CTC Link ID or your Bellevue College NetID
- Fill out the Sign-Up form provided below. Sessions F991, F992, F993 and F994 will begin Wednesday, January 3, 2024.
- Sign-Up >>> here: Student Canvas Instructor-Led Online Workshop Sign-Up Form
- The last date to register will be:
- Thursday, January 4, 2024, for workshops F991, F992, F993, and F994 starting Wednesday, January 3, 2024.
- The Workshops end Saturday, January 6, 2024.
Workshop registration has begun.
All sessions run for four days. If all sections are full, attend the Student Canvas 60-minute Training, check the webpage for details.
How do I join the class?
Go to the Bellevue College website and find the link to Canvas or use the URL- https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/. You can also view the directions on How to log in to Canvas. On the first day of your class view your dashboard, locate the Online Learning Workshop, and click to begin.
Is there a Waitlist?
There is no waitlist. If a session is full, you can attend the Student Canvas 60-minute Training, check the webpage for details.
Where can I get help registering?
For Student Canvas Training staff or registration assistance, email: email@example.com.
For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at 425-564-4357.
What if I am unable to attend these days?
There are other Student Canvas Training options:
- Student Canvas 60-min – Online & On-Campus – Quickly discover Canvas navigation and tips during this presentational session with Q&A at the end. This is great for returning students or for students who missed the Student Canvas Online Workshop. Offered the first several days of the quarter with options online and in-person, check the website for details, no need to register.
- Student Canvas Online Training – Weekly – Gain helpful tips and ask your Canvas-related questions as they come up. Offered during the quarter online, check the website for details, drop-in Zoom sessions.
Student Canvas Training by Interactive eLearning:
Student Workshop – Online
Student 60-min – Online & On-Campus
Student Online Training – Weekly
All eLearning Student Canvas Training sessions are free and not for credit.
Last Updated 11/16/23