“How to Use Canvas”
This is a free, non-credit workshop, held online, over four consecutive half-days, and is designed for students who are new to Online Learning at Bellevue College. Paced with daily assignments you can complete anytime during that day that will help you navigate Canvas.
Advanced registration is required. Experienced online instructors facilitate these Workshops. No textbooks or headsets required. The Workshop is self paced with daily tasks, so you can coordinate it with your schedule.
Spring 2021 Student Canvas Instructor-Led Workshops
When are the next sessions?
- For sessions F991 & F992 they begin Wednesday March 31st and end Saturday April 3rd 2021.
- For sessions F993 & F994 they begin Wednesday April 7th and end Saturday April 10th, 2021.
Note: These are self-paced workshops, with daily tasks for you to complete when it works for you. There are no “set” workshop times just the beginning and the end dates.
How do I Register for the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
- Create your Bellevue College NetID, then click Register. Use your NetID to Register your Fall QTR quarter courses.
- Select ONLY one Student Canvas Online Workshop:
- For sessions offered the middle of the first week, March 31-April 3 choose F991 or F992. If Session F991 is full, then try Session F992. Workshop registration closes on January 5th.
- For sessions offered the middle of the first full week, April 7th-10th choose F993 or F994. If Session F993 is full, then try Session F994. Workshop registration closes on January 7th.
How do I join my Student Canvas Instructor-Led Online Workshop?
- Log into the Bellevue College Canvas website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/. For directions on How to Login click How to login to Canvas.
What if I am on the Student Canvas Online Workshop Wait-list?
- If all sections are closed and you opt to put yourself on the wait-list, you must check the wait-list periodically to see if you have been added to the class. Check Wait-list Status
Where can I get help registering for the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
- For Student Canvas Training staff email firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration assistance, contact the Registration Office at -564-2227. For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at  564-4357.
What if I am unable to attend the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
There are two other Student Canvas Training options:
Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
Peer to Peer Live Training – Ask your Canvas questions, Gain helpful tips, Learn from your peers!
Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College is provided in three ways by the eLearning department.
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/