A “How to Navigate Canvas” at Bellevue College.
A free, non-credit training, self-paced with daily tasks online over four days, for students who are new to Online Learning at Bellevue College.
Advanced registration is required. Experienced online instructors facilitate these Workshops.
No textbooks or headsets required.
When are the next sessions?
Sessions F991 & F992 begin Wednesday September 22nd, 2021 and ends Saturday September 25th 2021
Sessions F993 & F994 begin Wednesday September 29th, 2021 and ends Saturday October 2nd 2021
Note: These are self-paced workshops, with daily tasks for you to complete when it works for you. There are no “set” workshop times just the beginning and the end dates.
How do I Register?
- Create your Bellevue College NetID.
- Click Register [In the upper right-hand corner of the Bellevue College main page, above search bar.]
- Click Log in to register for Main Campus Credit Classes. [Blue button, below box.]
- Complete Registration Login information fields and click Agree to terms and login to register. [Blue button below Select Quarter options.]
- Once verified, complete questions as asked and click Continue.
- You may now register for classes, type the item number of the Student Canvas Online Workshop you want to attend in the field box [Item #’s F991 or F992 or F993 or F994] then click Submit.
- Workshop registration for F991 and F992, closes on September 23rd, 2021
- Workshop registration for F993 and F994, closes on September 30th, 2021.
- Both sessions run Wednesday through Saturday. [Four days] If both sections are full, then attend the Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
How do I join?
What if I am on the Wait-list?
If all sections are closed and you opt to put yourself on the wait-list, you must check the wait-list periodically to see if you have been added to the class. Check Wait-list Status
Where can I get help registering?
For Student Canvas Training staff email email@example.com. For registration assistance, contact the Registration Office at -564-2227. For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at  564-4357.
What if I am unable to attend these days?
There are two other Student Canvas Training options:
- Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
- Peer to Peer Live Training – Ask your Canvas questions, Gain helpful tips, Learn from your peers!
Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College is provided in three ways by the eLearning department.
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/
Awarded Financial Aid? Looking for a flexible Job while you develop new skills and support Students? Great!
Apply to be an eLearning Project Assistant.