This is an in-depth, hands-on “How to Navigate Canvas” at Bellevue College. For students new to online learning at Bellevue College, a free, non-credit training, self-paced with daily tasks online over four days.
Advanced registration is required. Experienced online instructors facilitate these Workshops. Registration has begun.
When are the next sessions?
Sessions F991 & F992 are FULL. They begin Wednesday, September 14, 2022, and end Saturday, September 17, 2022
Sessions F993 & F994 begin Wednesday, September 21, 2022, and end Saturday, September 24, 2022
These are self-paced workshops with daily tasks to complete when it works for you. There are no “set” workshop times, just the beginning and the end dates.
How do I Register?
- Create or Lookup your Bellevue College CTC Link ID or your Bellevue College NetID
- Fill out the Sign-Up form provided below. Sessions F991 & F992 are FULL. Sessions F993 & F994 are OPEN and begin Wednesday, September 21, 2022, and end Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Sign-Up >>> here: Student Canvas Instructor-Led Online Workshop Sign-Up
- The last date to register will be:
- Wednesday, September 22, for workshops F993 & F994, starting September 21.
Workshop registration has begun.
All sessions run for four days. If all sections are full, attend the Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction demo training for students.
How do I join the class?
Go to the Bellevue College website and find the link to Canvas or use the URL- https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/canvas/. You can also view the directions on How to log in to Canvas. On your dashboard, locate OLWKS100 Online Learning Workshop, and click to begin.
Is there a Waitlist?
There is no waitlist. If a session is full, you can attend the Live 60-Minute Training.
Where can I get help registering?
For Student Canvas Training staff or registration assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at 425-564-4357.
What if I am unable to attend these days?
There are two other Student Canvas Training options:
- Live 60-minute Online Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
- Peer-to-Peer Live Online – Ask your Canvas questions, gain helpful tips, and learn from your peers!
The eLearning department provides Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College in three ways.
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/
Awarded Financial Aid? Looking for a flexible job while you develop new skills and support Students? Great! Work-Study students apply to be an eLearning Project Assistant.
Last Updated 8/31/2022