This is a free, non-credit training, held online, over four consecutive half-days, and is designed for students who are new to Online Learning at Bellevue College. Paced with daily assignments you can complete anytime during that day that will help you navigate Canvas.
Advanced registration is required. Experienced online instructors facilitate these Workshops. No textbooks or headsets required. The Workshop is self paced with daily tasks, so you can coordinate it with your schedule.
When are the next sessions?
Sessions F991 & F992 begin Wednesday July 7th, 2021 and ends Saturday July 10th 2021
Note: These are self-paced workshops, with daily tasks for you to complete when it works for you. There are no “set” workshop times just the beginning and the end dates.
How do I Register?
- Create your Bellevue College NetID, then click Register. Use your NetID to Register your Summer QTR quarter courses.
- Select ONLY one Student Canvas Online Workshop:
- Choose F991 or F992. Workshop registration for F991 and F992, closes on July 8, 2021.
- The sessions run Wednesday July 7th, 2021 ends Saturday July 10th 2021 [Four days]
- If both sections are full, then attend the Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
How do I join?
What if I am on the Wait-list?
If all sections are closed and you opt to put yourself on the wait-list, you must check the wait-list periodically to see if you have been added to the class. Check Wait-list Status
Where can I get help registering?
For Student Canvas Training staff email email@example.com. For registration assistance, contact the Registration Office at -564-2227. For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at  564-4357.
What if I am unable to attend these days?
There are two other Student Canvas Training options:
- Live 60-minute Training – A 60-minute introduction training for students.
- Peer to Peer Live Training – Ask your Canvas questions, Gain helpful tips, Learn from your peers!
Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College is provided in three ways by the eLearning department.
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/