Register Soon! Student Canvas Online Workshop
This is a free, non-credit workshop, held online, over four consecutive half-days, and is designed for students who are new to Online Learning at Bellevue College. Paced with daily assignments you can complete anytime during that day that will help you navigate Canvas. Canvas is our online learning management system, where online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses are conducted. Since advanced registration is required, Register soon! Experienced online instructors will be facilitating these Workshops. No textbooks or headsets required.
What Students are Saying About the Online Workshops
When is it?
- The Student Canvas Online Workshop begins: Wednesday, July 1st, 2020
- The Student Canvas Online Workshop ends: Saturday, July 4th, 2020
How do I Register for the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
- First, you will need to create your Bellevue College ID at NetID.
- Then, you go to Registration Log In
- Use your NetID to access your Summer quarter online, hybrid, and web-enhanced courses.
- Select ONLY one Student Canvas Online Workshop: F991, or F992, or F993 for Registration.
- If F991 is full, then try F992. If F992 is full, then try F993.
- The Workshop registration closes on the 2nd day of the workshop, July 2nd, 2020.
How do I join my Student Canvas Online Workshop?
First log into Canvas, Bellevue College’s Learning Management System, where all online classes are located.
- For directions on How to Login to Canvas select How to login to Canvas.
- The direct link to your Canvas course site login is Canvas Login.
Now what? I am on the Student Canvas Online Workshop Wait-list?
If all sections are closed and you opt to put yourself on the wait-list, you must check the wait-list periodically to see if you have been added to the class. Check Wait-list Status
- For registration assistance, contact the Registration Office at -564-2227.
- For technical assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk at  564-4357.
Where can I get help registering for the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
Please send an email to our Student Canvas Training staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am unable to attend the Student Canvas Online Workshop?
If you are unable to attend our Student Canvas Online Workshop we also offer Student Canvas Live Training the first five days of the quarter, twice a day at 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM lasting sixty minutes. Our Student Canvas Training staff provides Student Canvas Training all quarter long.