eLearning Project Assistants
Awarded Financial Aid? Looking for a flexible Job while you develop new skills and support Students? Great!
Work Study Students Apply here!
- We are committed to the Bellevue College’s Mission
- We are committed to eLearning’s Mission, Vision, and Engaged Learning focus.
- Gain experience using a variety of technology devices, operating systems, and basic technology troubleshooting
- Gain experience using a variety of software, Adobe, WordPress, Canvas, and other various digital media software/apps
- Gain experience using effective verbal and written communication skills including Office365 proficiency
- Gain experience managing time to perform tasks, meet deadlines and working independently
- Gain experience working within a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment
- Experience your desire to create, and complete projects within a timeline in collaboration with eLearning
- Experience your desire to collaborate in leading Student Canvas Workshops and Training
- Experience your desire to learn new skills, technologies, and software
For more details, complete the online application and apply to be an Student Work Study eLearning Project Assistant, visit Connect! For Students, Apply here, and Search for eLearning Student Project Assistant. Guide to using Connect.
Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College is provided in three ways by eLearning:
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/
Last Updated October 15, 2021