Join our eLearning Working Environment!
Awarded Financial Aid? Looking for a flexible job while you develop new skills and support Students? Great!
Work-Study Students Apply here!
- We are committed to Bellevue College’s Vision, Core Values, Mission, and Core Themes.
- We are committed to eLearning’s Vision, Mission, and Engaged Learning focus.
- Gain experience using a variety of technology devices, operating systems, and basic technology troubleshooting.
- Gain experience using a variety of software, Adobe, WordPress, Canvas, and other various digital media software/apps
- Gain experience using effective verbal and written communication skills including Office365 proficiency
- Gain experience managing time to perform tasks, meet deadlines and work independently
- Gain experience working within a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment
- Experience your desire to create, and complete projects within a timeline in collaboration with eLearning
- Experience your desire to collaborate in leading Student Canvas Workshops and Training
- Experience your desire to learn new skills, technologies, and software
For more details, complete the online application and apply to be a Student Work Study eLearning Project Assistant. Visit Handshake for Students and Search for eLearning Student Project Assistant. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact the Center for Career Connections at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 425-564-4279.
Student Canvas Training at Bellevue College is provided in three ways by eLearning:
eLearning website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/elearning/
Last Updated August 11, 2022