SARA Member

100% online programs approved (physical presence not approved)

Agencies and Contacts

Florida Department of Education
Commission for Independent Education

Consumer Protection and Student Complaints

To file a complaint against an independent post-secondary institution in Florida, please write a letter or send an e-mail containing the following information:

  1. Name of Student (or Complaint)
  2. Complainant Address
  3. Phone Number
  4. Name of Institution
  5. Location of the Institution (City)
  6. Dates of Attendance
  7. A full description of the problem and any other documentation that will support your claim such as enrollment agreements, correspondence, etc.

Send Letter To:
Commission for Independent Education
325 W. Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL. 32399-0400
Or E-mail: amy.lefstead@fldoe.org
Or Fax: (850) 245-3238

File a Complaint

Last Updated October 21, 2020