SARA Member

Agencies and Contacts

Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs

Consumer Protection and Student Complaints

Coordinator of Academic Affairs Projects
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

“when students who live in Oklahoma are enrolled in out-of-state institution, it is required that those institutions make available for review to any enrolled or prospective student upon request, a copy of the documents describing the institution’s accreditation and its state, federal, or tribal approval or licensing. Moreover, those institutions should provide its students or prospective students with contact information for filing complaints with its accreditor, its state approval (i.e., OSRHE) or licensing entity and any other relevant state official or agency that would appropriately handle a student’s complaint. This is consistent with the United States Department of Education Code of Federal Regulations § 668.43(b).”

Last Updated October 20, 2020