Contact the McGraw-Hill representative for a link to download the content and test bank for your course.
NOTE: To upload test banks, request for a QTI type of file which can be easily uploaded to Canvas.
QTI test banks can be directly uploaded to Canvas with no file conversion needed.
Downloading QTI test bank files from the Publisher.
- Right click on the link in your email and download the zip folder to your desktop.
- Right click on this folder and extract all files.
- Identify that all the Test Banks are there.
Uploading to Canvas
- Login to Canvas.
- Go to Import Content
- Select QTI file type.
- Click on browse and select the test bank.
- Give the test bank a name.
- Select Import
- It takes a few minutes and you will get a notification on the screen that the process is complete.
- Go to the Quizzes area.
- There will be a Quiz and a corresponding Question Bank.
- Find Manage Question Banks.
- Locate the Question Bank and delete and update questions as needed. Save the Question Bank.
- Create a new Quiz based on the updated Question Bank.
Question banks will include Multiple Choice, Fill in the blanks, Matching or Essay type of questions. Delete questions that you will not be using, from the question banks. Delete the auto-generated quizzes. Create new quizzes from the Question Bank.
Last Updated February 8, 2023