The International Business Professions (IBP) program is a full-time, one year college-level professional development program.
IBP is a great program for university students and working professionals to improve their overall English ability and business or other academic or career skills (computer software, public speaking, program management, and industry specific subjects).
IBP is perfect for students not wanting a two-year associate degree or a four-year university degree.
IBP students do a practical internship (CPT) experience, which is paid or unpaid internship, in Quarter 4.
- Students attending a U.S. school can transfer directly into the IBP Program.
- Students passing Bellevue College’s intensive ESL and Bridge programs can transfer directly into the IBP Program.
- Students must meet the English proficiency requirement to attend the IBP program.
- Students in Japan must apply to the IBP Program through the agency ICC, www.iccworld.info or www.iccworld.co.jp (Japanese).
- All international students currently inside the US can transfer directly (without an agency) to Bellevue College.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: To apply to the IBP Program, please visit the International Education and Global Initiatives web site.
STUDENTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES or currently in the U.S., can apply to the IBP Program by visiting the International Education and Global Initiatives web site.
STUDENTS IN JAPAN must apply to the IBP Program through the agency: International Cross-cultural Committee (ICC) or International Cross-cultural Committee (Japanese)
Last Updated August 25, 2020