Fall quarter begins September 17. Please read important information about deadlines, dates, disbursement of your funds, and purchasing your books below.
Payment of Tuition and Refund Disbursements:
Fall quarter begins on September 17, 2018. By regulation, we cannot disburse funds until after the school year officially begins.
- We pay your tuition beginning September 5.
- We hold you in your classes until we pay your tuition if you met the fall quarter deadline.
- We also hold you in your classes if you obtained a deferment of payment due to participation in an eligible program on campus (i.e. Workforce Education).
- If your aid does not cover the full cost of tuition, you must pay the balance by Friday, September 21.
- If you are not planning to enroll full time (12+ credits), please submit a Change of Enrollment form by September 14.
- Refund disbursements begin on September 12 by the BankMobile disbursement preference you selected.
Purchase of Books and Supplies
You cannot access your funds until after September 12 and most students can expect to receive their funds by September 17 if they chose an electronic disbursement option.
- Avoid the bookstore lines and purchase your books early. You must purchase books and supplies using your own funds or wait for your refund to arrive.
Confirmation of Academic Progress:
For continuing students, we check prior quarter grades before we disburse fall aid. Check your BC email on or after August 24 for notification regarding your financial aid status and eligibility based on your prior quarter grades.
- Go to our SAP page for details about Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
- If your aid is canceled but you experienced a hardship or a mitigating circumstance, please file an appeal and ask for reinstatement of your aid.
- File your appeal by Monday, September 17 if you plan to attend fall quarter.
- Access to our Appeal form
- We hold you in your classes until we review your appeal.
Pell Repayment Date:
You must finalize your schedule by the Pell Repayment Date, which is September 21 for fall quarter. Please read our policies regarding adding and dropping classes.
Thank you and enjoy your studies!
BC Financial Aid Office
Last Updated August 27, 2018