We process financial aid files based on the date you turned in the last required document. Your file is not considered complete and ready to process for a financial aid award until you submit all required documents. If you complete your file, and during processing you are asked to submit additional documentation, you do not lose your original file completion date as long as you turn in the documentation within two weeks.
Make sure you complete your file by the deadline of the quarter you plan to start taking classes. If you miss the deadline, plan to pay for your tuition, fees and books using your own funds. You may be reimbursed if you are later found to be eligible for aid.
Financial Aid Deadlines for 2017-2018
- Summer Quarter 2017: April 14, 2017
- Fall Quarter 2017: June 30, 2017
- Winter Quarter 2018: November 10, 2017
- Spring Quarter 2018: February 16, 2018
Financial Aid Deadlines for 2018-2019
- Summer Quarter 2018: April 13, 2018
- Fall Quarter 2018: June 29, 2018
- Winter Quarter 2019: November 9, 2018
- Spring Quarter 2019: February 15, 2019
Please check our Student Central Calendar for more deadline information regarding admissions, enrollment, testing, graduation and more.
Completing the financial aid application process by the application deadline for the quarter you wish to receive aid means your file will be reviewed before the start of the quarter.
Last Updated October 19, 2017