We process financial aid files based on the date you turned in the last required document. Your file is not complete and ready to process for a financial aid offer until you submit all required documents. If you complete your file, and during processing we ask you to submit additional documentation, you do not lose your original file completion date as long as you turn in the documentation within two weeks.
Make sure you complete your file by the deadline of the quarter you plan to start taking classes. If you miss the deadline, plan to pay for your tuition, fees and books using your own funds. If we later find you eligible for aid, we reimburse you based on your eligibility.
Financial Aid “File Complete” Deadlines for 2019-2020
- Summer Quarter 2019: April 12, 2019
- Fall Quarter 2019: June 28, 2019
- Winter Quarter 2020: November 8, 2019
- Spring Quarter 2020: February 14, 2020
Financial Aid “File Complete” Deadlines for 2020-2021
- Summer Quarter 2020: April 10, 2020
- Fall Quarter 2020: May 15, 2020
- Winter Quarter 2021: November 6, 2020
- Spring Quarter 2021: February 12, 2021
The Academic Calendar also lists the Financial Aid deadlines, along with other deadlines related to admission, registration, placement testing, graduation, and more.
Completing the financial aid application process by the application deadline for the quarter you wish to receive aid means your file will be reviewed before the start of the quarter.
Last Updated April 7, 2020