We review your application based on the date your last required item or document was completed. Once registration begins for the quarter you plan to start taking classes, we prioritize the review of files for registered students first. To receive your aid on time, it’s important to meet the deadlines listed below and register for classes as soon as you can.
Once we begin the review process, we may ask you to submit additional documents or complete additional processes. If this happens, the date you originally completed the last item we asked for does not change. However, you must turn in the new information within two weeks.
Important: You automatically miss the deadline if you submit the FAFSA/WASFA on the day of the deadline.
- It takes time for us to receive your application.
- You may need to submit other documents.
- If you miss the deadline, you must pay your own tuition, fees and books using your own funds.
- If you pay your own tuition and we are able to review your application before the end of the school year, you can still receive aid based on your eligibility.
Check the Academic Calendar for Financial Aid dates and deadlines, along with other dates and deadlines for admission, registration, English & math placement, graduation, refunds, and more.
Financial Aid “File Complete” Deadlines for 2022-2023
- Summer Quarter 2022: May 1, 2022
- Fall Quarter 2022: July 1, 2022
- Winter Quarter 2023: Nov. 1, 2022
- Spring Quarter 2023: Feb. 1, 2023
Financial Aid “File Complete” Deadlines for 2023-2024
- Summer Quarter 2023: April 1, 2023
- We do not automatically offer aid for summer quarter.
- If you expect to attend summer quarter, you must submit the Summer Quarter Plan to Attend form by the deadline.
- Fall Quarter 2023: June 1, 2023
- Winter Quarter 2024: Nov. 1, 2023
- Spring Quarter 2024: Feb. 1, 2024
If you complete the financial aid application process by the deadline for the quarter you wish to start receiving aid, we hold you in your classes without payment until your file is reviewed.
Last Updated December 9, 2022