Promoting inclusivity and diversity in the classroom is the instructor’s privilege and responsibility. Join Myriam Feldman and Archana Alwar to explore how increasing inclusivity cultivates a sense of belonging for our students and learn effective ways to create a safe and inclusive space.
This workshop will include examples, group discussions, scenarios, role-playing and opportunities to grow.
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
• Recognize the scope of inclusivity and diversity in the classroom
• Increase knowledge of identity and bias in the learning environment
• Identify existing effective strategies they are using in their current curriculum
• Identify areas of improvement for equity, diversity, and inclusion
• Plan to implement new pedagogical approaches or other changes to your course
Hybrid (remote participation available) | 12 PD Hours – 10 seats | $200 stipend*
Last Updated November 26, 2019