Register for our quarterly workshops using the provided links.
To request accommodations, please contact Aris Andrade, Faculty Commons Program Manager, at least one week prior to the workshop.
Summer 2018 WORKSHOPS
ONE DAY TO ALL QUARTER LONG
- Proven Retention Strategies Fully Online: July 2–July 30 Optional meeting Wednesday, July 18,
1:30-2:30 p.m. in D104H, with remote participation available
- Office 365 for Faculty NEW Tuesday + Thursday, July 10 + 12, 1:30–3:30 p.m. Room – D240L (in the Library)
- Virtual Reality 101 for Experimenters NEW Wednesdays, July 11, 18 and 25, 1–3 p.m. D140 eLearning
- Online Teaching Best Practices Fully online with required weekly synchronous
seminars on Fridays, 11:00 a.m. –12:00 p.m., July 2–August 16
- Preparing for the First Day of Class by Establishing a Positive Classroom Climate Fully Online: July 2–July 30
- Project-based Learning Wednesdays, July 11 + 18, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. D104H
- Using Sketchnotes in Your Classroom Tuesday + Thursday, July 24 + 26 1:30–3:30 p.m. D104H
- The Meaning of Mentoring Hybrid July 3-July 31 – In-person meetings Tue. July 3 and Tue. July 24, 2:30-4:00 p.m. (D104)
MENTORING AND ADVOCACY – Adjunct Mentoring Program
Last Updated June 12, 2018