The Healthcare Data Analytics certificate is an advanced certificate option designed to introduce students to the rapidly emerging field of healthcare data analytics. Courses in this certificate will focus on tools, practices and issues surrounding the use of data analytics in support of key decisions in healthcare organizations. Topics include: clinical, operational and financial analytics in various healthcare settings; and trends and regulations that shape the role and practices of healthcare analytics.
- Coursework is completed 100% online
- Provides a pathway for students holding professional or technical degrees
- Available for both part-time and full-time enrollment
Certificate Info & Requirements
- Course list and requirements for Healthcare Data Analytics certificate
- Completion worksheet for the Certificate of Accomplishment in Healthcare Data Analytics (2019-2020 Catalog)
Individuals must complete:
- Associate degree in an IT-related or healthcare-related field
- Two years of work experience in an information technology, business intelligence or healthcare setting
- BTS 168 Business Data Management Tools or equivalent
- BUSIT 103 SQL Fundamentals or equivalent
- BA 240 Statistical Analysis, or MATH 130 Intro to Statistics or equivalents
Who Should Apply?
This certificate is well-suited for Healthcare and/or Informatics professionals who will be involved in analyzing, interpreting and/or reporting clinical, financial, operational or regulatory data.
Federal regulations require academic institutions to disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution’s Gainful Employment (GE) Programs, and about students who enrolled in those programs eligible for Title IV funding that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Gainful employment information for the Healthcare Data Analytics Certificate program can be found here.
How to Apply
Bellevue College’s Healthcare Informatics (HCI) program is a selective admissions program admitting new students once a year in Fall quarter. The application opens March 1st with a priority deadline of June 1st. Learn More…
Last Updated November 14, 2019