Healthcare Information Technology Certificate
Admission to the HCTM program is competitive. New students are only accepted once a year for a Fall quarter start. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of available enrollment spaces. Preference is given to applications submitted between February 1 and June 1. Depending on course availability, students may still be considered for acceptance until August 1.
- Create a Bellevue College Application Account. Click here.
- Apply for general admission to Bellevue College and pay the $34.00 non-refundable admission fee.
- Complete the HCTM online application and pay the $125.00 non-refundable application fee. Online applications will not be considered complete until fee has been paid.
- Be sure to select the correct option: “Certificate of Achievement in Healthcare IT”
- Submit official, sealed transcripts from regionally accredited college(s) demonstrating completion of all prerequisite courses with a GPA of 2.0 or above. Mail documents to:
Healthcare Technology & Management
Healthcare IT Certificate
3000 Landerholm Circle S.E., Room A242
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484