International Students

Social Security Number Requirement for international students

Social Security Number (SSN) is required for clinical. Please contact the International Education and Global Initiatives office to obtain the information.

International Transcript Evaluation

If you want to use prerequisites from another country, you need to have your transcripts legally translated and evaluated by international evaluation service agencies in the United States.

This agency list is a possible option for you to receive additional international evaluation services. We are providing this for informational purposes only. The college does not officially endorse any evaluation service.

World Education Services

Bowling Green Station
PO Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087

Tel: 212-966-6311
Fax: 212-739-6100


Last Updated March 7, 2024